Monday, February 11, 2008

Oral Path done, time for Perio

Oral Path exam has come and gone, and it wasn't that bad. The questions were all very straight forward with no surprises. I definitely can't complain; if every test was like the one today, then I don't think I would ever worry about a test again. It wasn't cake, you needed to know the information, but all the questions were straight forward and straight from the material presented. So, after the Oral Path test, it was time to study for the Endo quiz later that day. This entailed going Temple Hospital for a three dollar cheese steak and a quick run over the quizzes given in years past. This turned out to be a great move, as who can turn down a toasted, three dollar cheese steak, and the Endo quiz was straight off the back quizzes.

After the quiz was completed our row instructor pulled the row aside and told us how disappointed she was in the result of our first practicals. She said our row had the worst scores when it came to our accesses, and she felt that we weren't filing our canals out well enough. Although I admit that my access was not perfect, it was triangular, and not bad. I am proud to say that my filing was excellent, and that is not just my opinion; my row instructor told me so. :)

After that, half the class split to go study for the Perio midterm tomorrow, and me being either 1) the sheep that I am or 2) not wanting to dig through human teeth looking for a good one or two for an upcoming practical, decided to split as well. This meant that I could come home and spend some time with my wonderful wife on our anniversary, then scoot off to study for the perio test coming up that I had not even looked at yet.

No comments: