Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bored...

Which is a good thing...I think. I have waited two years to finally be done with the worst Temple could offer me and now that it is here, I don't know what to do with myself. I keep reminding myself that I need to enjoy it while it lasts, for a couple of reasons. 1-I will be academically cleared soon to take the boards, and that will be stressful, and 2-when we get patients and have classes, it will be time consuming and stressful once again.

So, in trying to stay relaxed I have begun to fix up the lawn. I have planted my salsa garden (jalepenos, tomatoes, etc), planted the annuals for this summer, and need to lay down fertilizer sometime today or tomorrow. Today my goal is to clean the living room, lay fertilizer, and maybe tackle the basement (if the wife gets laundry done in time). Boring, I know, but I love it.

No comments: