Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting for Local Anesthesia

Now, I know that this picture has nothing to do with dentistry (or at least legit dentistry), but it is cool, and I really should be studying so I went with it. It is 9:44 am, Thursday morning and my local anesthesia test is this morning. I am so sick of studying that I couldn't take it anymore and decided to throw down a couple of thoughts on here.

Finals has mostly come and gone, minus today's anesthesia test and tomorrow's Oral Path test. I can't believe that they are almost done and we pseudo-start in the clinic on Monday (pseudo-start meaning we are in the clinic, but just to observe. I believe we get patients sometime in May). It all started with Pharm and it started well. I aced that test (quite literally, and thankfully making up for my first Pham test) and have since had Perio, Radiology, Endo, and two Pedo tests (don't even get me started how dumb that was). I have done quite well in everything except Endo, which I have no clue how I did.

Every Endo question had two possible correct answers, and depending on which question she picks as correct will dictate what my score will be.

Anyways, I am looking through Anesthesia and am bored to death...well back to the grind.

No comments: